Thursday 11 September 2008

Campbell Eager For Spurs Debut

Fraizer Campbell has revealed that he cant wait to pull on a Tottenham Hotspur shirt and make his debut for the Premier League club.

20-year-old Campbell, who has joined Spurs on a season-long loan from Manchester United as part of the deal that saw Bulgarian International Dimitar Berbatov leave White Hart Lane, has also revealed that he is eager to get as many games as he can for the North London, while trying to gain some valuable Premiership experience before returning to Old Trafford next summer.

“It's been a good couple of days. I've met the players, the staff and I'm just pleased to be down here,” he told the club's official website.

“I knew Aaron (Lennon), Tom (Huddlestone) and Jamie (O'Hara) through England and that obviously helps you settle in.

“We were with England all week, so I was chatting to them and they've told me how good the club is, how much I'd enjoy it and it's so far, so good.

“I just want to learn as much as I can in training every day. The coaching staff have such good reputations, so hopefully I'll learn from them and play in as many games as I can, score as many goals as I can and try to get more experience in the Premier League.

“You learn a lot about yourself on loan and I can't wait to pull on a shirt and get out there. I'm excited by it all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment